GOLDTRAX

chucktx8

May 10, 2005
Where are you going to harvest the nuggets in NM ? I caught a slight case of gold fever at Pinos Alltos on Bear Creek years back.
The members of the GPAA club in Greenville go to Orogrande every year but don't think they find much, but they have a good time
You mite won't to check out Arivaca Placers in AZ. I have never hunted there but have friends that do good there, I wouldn't go there alone, there are wetbacks that travel threw there.
Good Luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, chuck,tx
PS a little something to get you going.

Attachments

• crags 008.jpg
    crags 008.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 276
OP
OP
EARTHLING

EARTHLING

Aug 17, 2008
DALLAS TEXAS
Detector(s) used
SHADOW x5.... GOLDTRAX... D.P. WADER.... NAUTILUS DMC II B
BEAUTIFUL...... yea i know that area and i have 2 feds in my family... when i was detecting down in the AZ / NM border one thought he was going to take me from behind but didnt realize i saw him first.... i carry a 454 casull with an 8" barrel on it and had no choice but to use it....it was taken care of and i never even saw a day in court over it...... thanks GEORGE .... P.O.S. .... BUSH we all have forward to looking at open borders and no rights to keep them out even tough our constitution states it is "ILLEGAL, TREASON and punishable by DEATH" to cross our borders illegally ....... what gutless, scumbag, cowards 95% of our precious government is.... they have just found ways to make money off of ins. scams and payoffs between cartels to keep them here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions