Montana Gold

mirkaba

Dec 7, 2004
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Here is a piece of crystalline I found a few weeks ago. I left some of the oxides on it for contrast. Weight - 47 grams..........Notice the little curled up wire in the center..............Bob

P9170055.jpg

Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you detect it?
Beautiful specimen!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

OP
OP
mirkaba

mirkaba

Dec 7, 2004
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Hey Bran....I detected it with an OLD Minelab 18000. It was about 10 inches deep............Bob

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mirkaba said:
Hey Bran....I detected it with an OLD Minelab 18000. It was about 10 inches deep............Bob

That's awesome man!! I've been getting the gold bug bad, and just got a lead on a certain mountain out in Colorado that has so much gold in the streams, you don't need to even pan for the nuggets. The girl who I was talking about it with said her and her grandpa just reach their hands into the creek bed, then start picking them out of their palms. I hope to get up there next Summer!
Can't wait to see more of your finds... congrats! :)

Bran <><

OP
OP
mirkaba

mirkaba

Dec 7, 2004
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Bran ........That sounds awfully good...................Wish I could find a place like that...........Bob :tongue3:

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like that old minelab is doing great. Nice find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread