What dose everyone use to keep up with or track there finds?

quest

Greenie
Dec 5, 2008
Madison County, AL
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to keep note books many years ago before computers. Now I just enjoy being out doing it whether it is in the woods or in the water. I used to hang small tags on my found rings as to where, what and such for viewing years later. Now days I am lucky if I divide the silver coins from the clad into pails. All gold rings go into a plastic baggie and sometimes I will take a pic of them if I feel like it. It is extra work to divide all the junk and record it too. I have I-detect software and it can do a great job of record keeping if you want that much out of the hobby.

For those that would be interested in doing it in a journal, visit http://www.ginkgoware.com/

Me, I just enjoy finding it. :D

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd say good intentions.

I have good intentions as to keeping notes but never seem to actually do it.

I recall most of my best find locations but I have cans/jars filled with loot I could never account for.

Great ideas here though!

Badger

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
We don't really have to keep track of the good finds here on T-Net. I am sure Uncle Sam is doing that for us, Just wait till ya sell something for big bucks......... :-\.......NGE

S

stefen

Change goes into a Canarywood wooden bowl on the countertop, rings go onto Cristina's fingers and the junk...well, a bucket in the garage...

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 16oz plastic cup that sits on my dresser.....mlayers

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Most of my finds go into aging memory banks. When I die, there is gonna be one he**uva treasure hunt at my house ;D.......NGE

thunter95

Jul 16, 2007
Lewisberry, PA
Detector(s) used
White's XLT / White's Surf PI Pro / White's Surfmaster II / White's IDX / White's Classic III
I use I-Detect software that I bought from Whites but you can use it for any detector. The software has multiple versions all on the same disc.

Digger

Mar 24, 2003
Dodge City Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FINDERS KEEPER http://www.detectorplace.com/treasure/

ss5.jpg

Cajunme

Aug 25, 2004
Central, La
Detector(s) used
Fisher, tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a database that you can use the given templets or you can modify those templets. You can also delete or add whatever you want to make the program work for you. It will handle whatever it is you collect. Unlimited pictures with reports and dollar amounts totaled. any changes in the program are sent to each owner of the program. this is one super program for $15. if you are interested just email me and i will give whatever info you want.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread