Has this happened to you?

JeepMcMuddy

Nov 9, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX-300, 4x6DD, 10"D2
I was out hunting this prime location, in the cool morning air. Just walking slowly and swinging. I get this great repeatable silver signal, and just swing the coil back and forth, back and forth listening to it over and over again......back and forth, back and forth....Then I get an elbow in the side, my wife telling me to wake up and turn off my alarm clock! I guess I had heard my clock and incorporated it into my dream. How about you all? Ever hear your detector in your dreams?

Upvote 0

OPUS1

Jan 23, 2009
So. Cal
Detector(s) used
BH QD II,Minelab GPX 4500 PULSE GOLD PROSPECTING DETECTOR,Garrett Infinium LS Pulse Metal Detector
Yep,
Me and my boy were detecting in my dream. Hunting an old house, then it turned into a wierd hunted dream.
You know how dreams go.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always find stuff in my dreams! No, I can only remember detecting once in a dream and the dream shifted gears to something else before I found anything. I keep dreaming I am smoking cigarettes! I quit about 4 months ago and now I dream about it all the time. Dang those dream cigarettes always taste a lot better than the real ones did! M ::) nty

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Cursed with variable lucidity while in a dream states. Yeah even though the metal marzipan monsters are about to strike, I still figure out it's a dream and reboot it in my favor.

Of course there was that one time the wife woke me with a bit of slapping and screaming about my talking in my sleep:
"Who the hell is this "grandma" and where did you meet up with her?" she goes on,
"You keep telling her you love her and you can just go stay with her!!"

Well duh, I was dreaming of my grandmother and I did love her very much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread