Garrett Ace 250 mod update.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Sweet mods Coinzapper. Yer right about the ace, had the best and the worst, nuthin beats the value of an ace. I saw another mod that was cool, you may or may not be interested. It was here in the techi section of T-Net. The person installed a trigger switch for true all metal, I think he took his leads off of the pinpoint button.

P.S. you should make a video showing how you did the mods, like flattening the armrest stands.

OP
OP
Coinzapper

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.
MD Dog said:
Sweet mods Coinzapper. Yer right about the ace, had the best and the worst, nuthin beats the value of an ace. I saw another mod that was cool, you may or may not be interested. It was here in the techi section of T-Net. The person installed a trigger switch for true all metal, I think he took his leads off of the pinpoint button.

P.S. you should make a video showing how you did the mods, like flattening the armrest stands.
Thanks MD, Just trying to make a few ajustments which would make the ace that more better. It won't make you find more treasure, but it sure will make it more comfortable until you do!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
maybe you should send that into Garrett. hopefully they'll get the message

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
Nice work,always fun doing mods. Now if you could figure out a way to change the nasty belltones sounds of the Ace to something more pleasing & do a mod. to give it a quicker response time it wouldn't be too bad of a detector.

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do good work, Coinzapper! Looks great and definitely well engineered.

EpsilonMinus

May 14, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Wow, that's cool. For some reason that video reminded me of The Price Is Right, heh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread