Anyone know a good chat room for metal detecting??

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you just found it....Matt

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda like walking into a auto dealer's show room and asking if anyone knows where they can go to buy a car. ;D :tongue3:

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:
Kinda like walking into a auto dealer's show room and asking if anyone knows where they can go to buy a car. ;D :tongue3:

:laughing7: LOL

OP
OP
snyper77

snyper77

Nov 27, 2008
Greenwood, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm learning here. But I'll take the "car dealership" joke best I can. :sad1: I thought I made it clear that I had hung out in the chat room here and rarely anyone came in. So I was asking about a "more busy" room on the net. Thanks for the blanket invite information. I greatly appreciate your time.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snyper77 said:
I'm learning here. But I'll take the "car dealership" joke best I can. :sad1: I thought I made it clear that I had hung out in the chat room here and rarely anyone came in. So I was asking about a "more busy" room on the net. Thanks for the blanket invite information. I greatly appreciate your time.

Car dealership was just a comparison meant in good nature way, not meant to be an insult or offend you in any way.

C

Cappy Z.

Ever stare at a book, an unopened book?

Sure you have. We all have.

I truly believe that if one takes the time to search..there is an abundance of information 'easily' accessed..without chatting.

I by no means am 'dis'ing chat rooms. I am simply pointing out that knowledge here at TN..is everywhere.

Peace.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread