Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not aware of any specific software that you have in mind. Do you know how to operate MS Access? You set it up one time and it would keep track of your inventory.

OP
OP
L

lerch

IDburdie said:
I am not aware of any specific software that you have in mind. Do you know how to operate MS Access? You set it up one time and it would keep track of your inventory.
Not sure if I have that program. I do have office but, I dont use it much except for Word every now and again. I seem to remember someone here about five or six years ago developing a program that kept track of your finds. I believe he charged a small fee for the program. I could just be dreaming all this up ::)

OP
OP
L

lerch

Thanks,
I'll give it a try. It's only ten bucks.

Bejamble

Oct 2, 2013
Guam
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Excal II, Fisher 1280X, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have created and using diglogs.com It is a work in progress but is coming along fairly decent.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been in this detecting thing for a lot of years …. And i never keep a log to me that is just more work and things to do that i do not need…. My good finds and big finds are in my head and i do not need to log them ….. And why keep track of all the small stuff i find ..

Johnnoh

Aug 30, 2008
RI
Detector(s) used
CTX, EQ-600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been using excel this year. It's pretty simple, but it does the trick. I only keep track of silver coins, jewelry, and notable relics plus the date and location of the hunt. I have this app called "coinshooters" on my phone, but I can't figure out how to use it.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excel is very easy and it has many features. After you get them logged you can sort them all by date, add filters, etc...

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab has a free app that can log all of your finds with pictures and gps coordinates. Very cool for being free

It allows you to use a compass to get back to those sites. Check it out

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread