HELP With MXT Question

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ron, Yes. The Mxt is just fine. Some amazing finds have come from the Mxt. One of my digging buddies uses one. He has recently found A GW Inaugural button with his Mxt... The only problem he has with it is, the interference under powerlines like most do.Including the new v3. I have an Etrac and like I told you in our PM message It has opened new doors for me. I re-visit my old sites and intentionally hunt under the power lines that Myself, or others couldn't or have passed up in the past. Thats just my opinion and what I've heard from others. I'm sure some one will beg to differ

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: HELP With MT Question

The MXT is a good machine and will find silver if you get the coil over it. This also means by over lapping at least 50% as the field down there at the bottom is small so if you aren't over lapping, you could miss it. The same goes for holding the coil too high off the ground or swinging it like a pendulum. It is only working at max depth right in front of you. :read2:
Good luck with it.
Sandman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread