On the road again....

Chiz

Mar 26, 2003
New Jersey....
hey all... Going to Chicago to pick up my kids this w/e... We are going to have three weeks of camping, TH'ing and MD'ing. Should be interesting to say the least!!! I'll let you know what we find when I get back! We will be all over PA, NJ, NY, VA and MD, so if you see a guy with 4 kids that looks a little frazzled (and trying to get at least one of his MD's back from the kids) that would be me!!!

HH
Chiz
8)

Upvote 0
D

dalef

Have fun. Looking forward to hearing about your trip when you get back. If you hit the VA beaches this time of year it should be interesting.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's all the talk on all the different places you have left replies about a hair shirt? What the h**k is a Hair shirt anyway? It sounds really disgusting. Would you really wear a shirt made of someone's hair?
You've mentioned this shirt at least 4 times. Got a picture of it somewhere you can show to us? Your grossing me out every time you mention it.

OP
OP
Chiz

Chiz

Mar 26, 2003
New Jersey....
Hair shirt huh... sheeeeesh... at least I was thinking about the movie "Hair" and not the real stuff.....

Anywayz.... We had a great time!!! We found close to $25 in clad and a couple wheaties ( the beaches after the 4th of July were great!!! ).

One thing troubles me though...... I have still NOT found any jewelry!!!! Yet my youngest daughter pulled not one... not two.... but yes 3 toe rings, all silver!!! All on the same beach and all not more than 25 yards apart... grrrrrrrr.... I guess at least I can keep it in the family, lol...

Off to the beaches of NJ this w/e for a couple hours while I am in Atlantic City... hopefully come back with something interesting!

HH
Chiz
8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions