Whites Electronics Service is FAN-tastic!!!

tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
White's Electronics Service is FAN-tastic!!!

I am stunned and extremely pleased with my most recent experience with White's Electronics service department.
I sent in my Bullseye Pinpointer for repair. It was one of the very first ones that came out many years ago. I beat that pinpointer up and it never failed til just now.

I was contacted back by Jay Allen about the unit. They completely checked and refurbished the unit, it works like new.
I do not believe they had to do a thing. They do not have a lifetime guarantee on Bullseyes and they do not sell the original model anymore. I expected a bill.
They even replaced the button with a toggle switch, because that would/coud be the next thing to stop working.

And.....they made the experience even more fantastic, which in this day and age and economy seems unreal!!!!!! All at no charge. I was thinking I was the only one to do that in my business......
You can PM me or email me for the details...

I would recommend their units and their service to anyone without reservation. This Thanksgiving I was very thankful to/for White's. Thank you very much White's and Jay.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread