Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually don't ask questions about detectors, I just do some research and get one but this time its for my mom and I'm trying to choose between these detectors and just not sure what one would be best. I love my id edge I will never get another machine but I would like to get my mother something differant. When I read reviews on the f-70 they are so differant one half say it sucks and the rest say its the best but I'm not sure on the new fisher stuff. The cz3d I have never heard a complaint from any of my friends that use it but I think it might be a little heavy for her but I never swung one so I don't know how they are balanced. I'm just not sure about the x-terra it looks a little more difficult for her. We usually hunt old sites in fields or forest so I would want one to take the abuse of the brush, I'm not to worried about id usually theres not much trash. any input would be appreciated Thanks.

Upvote 0

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
X-terra is easy to learn,light to swing around,not complicated at all and quality build piece of machinery,i like my x-terra 70. You cant go wrong choosing the x-terra 705. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread