Anyone giving a detector as a gift this year?

MZKITY62

Sep 26, 2009
GENEVA COUNTY, ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I'm so excited. I am single and don't have a lot of money but Wal-Mart has a Bounty Hunter on big time sale this week on the website for a mere 64.99. My youngest son, who is 19 and was thrilled to know that I was into this sort of thing (he found one of the very old radio shack toys in a barn he was hired to clean out, didn't work). I am more excited about this than anything else. I am going to get to go see him in Gainesville so we can hunt a few parks while I am there. WOO HOO!!

Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought my 6yr old a bounty hunter quick silver last christmas then I operated on the shaft to fit him, and he loves it.

Wildcat

Oct 14, 2009
Queensland
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 2 x Gold Snoops Whites Bullseye Pinpointer
txkickergirl, what's his best find? Does he use it on the beach?

The Cat

OP
OP
MZKITY62

MZKITY62

Sep 26, 2009
GENEVA COUNTY, ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Only clad so far and not too much of that, but we both keep stars in our eyes at all times. He lives within walking distance of three parks and on the bus route so he can hunt for absolute free.

Wildcat

Oct 14, 2009
Queensland
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 2 x Gold Snoops Whites Bullseye Pinpointer
They replaced all the sand in the play areas with very fine wood chips and folks just don't lose things like they used to in the sand. I used to find nice rings under the swings but not so often now. :'( Keep those stars twinkling MIZKTY

The Cat

OP
OP
MZKITY62

MZKITY62

Sep 26, 2009
GENEVA COUNTY, ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
LOL Plebah......I will make sure to give him a Chrismas beating!!!! He is my youngest. My oldest is quite another story...he is so not going to be happy with his present. I co-signed on his truck last year and he was behind on his payment, so he got a truck payment. Oh well......

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a chiniese detector I'll give out but I dont know who made me that mad this year lol :laughing9:

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Bounty Hunter detector is just fine for tot lots. Don't let anyone discourage you about your purchase. It will pay for itself many times over in it's lifetime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread