TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the whole clip I saw 2 people bend down and dig something....
Maybe you should call it the "Revenge Of The Zommby Hunters"
or something...
what were they looking for ?
because I did not see them finding anything !!

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
:D :D :D

I like the lady in the purple tops backwards technique :laughing7:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
Spooky said:
nowheels7 said:

dammiitttt!!! Now I gotta watch it AGAIN just to see THAT!!

:laughing7:

You should have paid more attention the first time...there's some good tips to be had there :laughing9:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
Spooky said:
nowheels7 said:
Spooky said:
nowheels7 said:

dammiitttt!!! Now I gotta watch it AGAIN just to see THAT!!

:laughing7:

You should have paid more attention the first time...there's some good tips to be had there :laughing9:

Brother, ANY Detecting situation where DEODORANT is THAT important, I want NO part of.. I don't like to WALK that close to other people, let alone DETECT that close...

It's shocking! Mind you, that bush looked like a hot spot :laughing7:

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
Yeah, I noticed that backwards woman and the guy in the black shirt with his coil a foot off the ground banana swing.

Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Jan 26, 2010
High Country Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I didn't see big coils, or big foots so it must just be a club competition. I think i will have some one video me so i can check out my fast swing, Like they do for golf players. Hey a new business opportunity! Gotta dig out my checkered shorts first tho. :icon_jokercolor:

2bits

Nov 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
One to many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that's the future... It's scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pagosa Pete

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
That......................................doesn't look like any fun, I don't see the point of hunts like this. It looks like zombies looking for a meal underground.
I would rather be alone or maybe have one or two others, as long as everyone is not swinging all next to each other, I hate crowds.

100 detectors and all that was found was 4 pull tabs ;D

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Hehe... pull a fly over and dump a few pounds of shredded aluminum foil over the area. That ought to confuse the zombies a bit.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please. I do not want to end up like this. Just shoot me. Is this the final frantic days of your hunting career. :help:

DGDancer

Jan 13, 2010
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500, DFX, GP3000
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHH.....................THAt is so funnnyyyyy.........
*GASP*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh my god!

I've hunted there.... well maybe not that Exact spot but even if its a competition that little bitty nugget they
taped to the poker chip *yep thats probly what they used for the seed* would not sound off for diddly
at the rate most of those zombies were swingin..... Oh my..... it is funny as heck watching that chick
in the purple top move at warp speed backwards....*wipes tears of laughter from eyes* Oh..... my stomache
hurts......
There were some good techniques in there.... watch the guys going slow...and I even recognized a few good machiens... fishers...
even a few good coils *small*......

If I'd planted the targets, yep that bush would have been one... right under the trunk... that line *oh yeah*.... only decent swingers in the bunch were the ones in the open area to the right. But then there was the guy out for a country stroll to.....

I counted about a dozen diggers... well at least some scrapes..... and I can sympathise with the ones who just swung
a few times on a maybe and gave up. They were stacked on top of each other so dense I got to imagine the emi.....

*wipeing tears from my eyes and watching it again* BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAA

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like a seeded hunt.........

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well ... there goes 5 minutes of my life that I'll never get back...... :laughing9:

BamaBill

Nov 8, 2006
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't think anybody has to worry about the future turning into that. If anything, less people have detectors now than they did just 10 years ago. Its too much like work for most people and our youth are turning into video zombies that almost never venture outside. Yeah, a lot of people buy them thinking they'll get rich, but how many stay with it, once they realize that like everything in life, you get out of it what you put into it?

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tell ya- too much coffee and detectors don't mix! :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:pee :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:pee :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:pull-tab :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:bottle top :coffee2:more peeing L.M.A.O.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread