sports fields?

wwace

Jan 4, 2006
Anchorage AK
Detector(s) used
Exterra 70, Etrac, AT Pro
Where are the best finds made on sports fields? It seems all I get is change on the fields here. I tend to look where the kids would throw their jackets and stuff on the sidelines. The football / soccer fields I hunt the middle but I just don't get much but crap. I did good on clad on a small hill behind the goal last weekend, I guess alot of observers sat there as it faces the sun. So if we can get some posts maybe it will help me reach a consensus of the better area to focus on, thanks.

Upvote 0

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found there is no special place a ring or coin can pop up anywhere but i have found at school yards that high schools produce a lot more then grade schools i stay away from the baseball diamonds there to hard packed and besides who wants holes dug on those good luck .Dd60

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have an old football field that I hunt. We have taken over 500 dimes and quarters out of there with some silver. I also have found a nice silver necklace and a silver wedding band. Unfortunately you have to dig the trash to get the jewelry.

LuckyDragon

Apr 6, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Camp sites and old fishing sites are good.
even water parks are great

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread