Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Again, great stuff Milie...
I haen't found any of the "V" nickels in quite awhile..
Just a little tip about the forgotten pic. You can go back into to your original post and add another pic by clicking on the "Modify" link on the upper right side of the post...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

OP
OP
M

Millie

treasures4me2find said:
Glad to see that you finally got them posted. Congrats on your finds and good luck on your future hunts.

Ken
I think I need some more practice with the digital camera. These were found in three different locations, hope to get time to try again soon.

Millie

OP
OP
M

Millie

Leon said:
Again, great stuff Milie...
I haen't found any of the "V" nickels in quite awhile..
Just a little tip about the forgotten pic. You can go back into to your original post and add another pic by clicking on the "Modify" link on the upper right side of the post...
Good luck & Happy hunting~
That V nickle was the second one found in two years, one was found where a front porch had been located and the house had fallen down. Thanks for the tip on the pic's, I have a hard time posting pics but thanks to some help from another treasure hunter I am doing better.

OP
OP
M

Millie

eathabs said:
Whats the gold thing????
It is not gold although the pic. looks like it is. It is a large solid green marble, I have not seen one like it before , I got all the dirt off and decided to put it in the pic. because it looked unusual. I sure wish it was gold :( .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread