Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

cesarnono13

Jun 25, 2010
Azusa, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ace 250
I've carried it with me to the beach, parks, schools, city hall gardens, and library gardens and have never been asked anything about it or if someone is "observing me" they realize its obviously not a gun when i pull it out and start poking it into a hole lol. so no, I don't think that you should have any trouble with it. keep in mind I also live in California where everyone is so paranoid about guns, gangbangers, and so on....

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good question.
It's fine on the beach.
But, don't go walking up to peoples doors asking permission with that thing!
I knocked on a door asking permission to detect a place last year. I think the lady that lived there was in her 90's and alone. After she said I could detect the farm she said, Excuse me son, but do you need to carry a gun with you?" :D

Yeah, they look like a gun for sure.
It's an awesome pin pointer for sure.

steve from ohio

Aug 1, 2008
This has been talked about a lot before. I have a Pistol Probe and it is no trouble at all. In the almost two years I have had it, no one thought it was a pistol. Up close it does not even look like a gun.

The Pistol Probe is the best probe I've used so far. But it does have some problems like not being loud enough for some situations like near a highway or on a very windy day.

Don't worry about what other people might think. Worry does not achieve anything. Just go out and use it.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
steve from ohio said:
This has been talked about a lot before. I have a Pistol Probe and it is no trouble at all. In the almost two years I have had it, no one thought it was a pistol. Up close it does not even look like a gun.

The Pistol Probe is the best probe I've used so far. But it does have some problems like not being loud enough for some situations like near a highway or on a very windy day.

Don't worry about what other people might think. Worry does not achieve anything. Just go out and use it.
Steve ...Is right if you spend all your time worrying about what other people think you will not get any thing done............... I am the type that don't care what any one think's it is none of there business.............. Be your own person DON"T WORRY it will get you no were........

Attachments

• 192x235.jpg
    192x235.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 192x235.jpg
    192x235.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 129

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread