WE NEED RAIN!!!

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know where the rest of you are, but, it is getting RIDICULOUS here in New Jersey. We haven't had any signifigant rainfall in months. The water conservation alerts have already gone out - the precursor of a drought situation :BangHead: Add to all of this, blazing hot temparatures of AT LEAST 90+ everyday with searing humidity and you can guess what kind of season we're having :tongue3:

Tried swinging the coil this morning, but, I lasted all of one hour. I was drenched in sweat, dealing with TONS of surface junk and it seemed as if I was getting like 3 or 4 inches of depth on my Safari. And digging? Don't ask!!! More like slicing a sheet of sod off and chiseling the clumps of dirt away. Threw in the towel and hit a Dairy Queen for a nice cone. Best move of the day :laughing7:

Just curious, they say this has been one of the hottest Summer's on record in decades - at least for us here in NJ. Is it THIS bad for the rest of you across the country?

Think I'm gonna concentrate on some other pursuits until the Fall, or, at least until we get a decent saturating rain. Detecting is supposed to be fun, not a headache. Believe I'll breakout the fishing rod to finish the Summer off :fish:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread