Teknetics delta 4000

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Academy today for a few items and noticed the Delta 4000 in stock. It retailed for 249.00 and I couldn't resist it. Took it home and played with it........Air tests a quarter and a 14K ring at 11." Dime at 8" nickels and pennies at about 10".........very accurate with number indicator.........I know I will have to put it to work and learn to use it to get a good idea how it will perform........I realize its not a high end machine. I had my sights set a little higher but I caved in a moment of weakness.....lol....anyone have any experience with this machine? Good or bad I would appreciate the info.....thanks

Upvote 0

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey m,

What is your impression of the delta and do you like it? Pros, cons? Considering buying one and while I see that no one answered your post, you may be able to help me out. Thanks in advance.

capt.

John Tanner

Sep 30, 2010
Great choice!

Its an awesome detector-it has more features better warranty and outperforms most other brands for twice the price. Use it and learn it and you won’t be disappointed.

John

OP
OP
m bryan

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
capt1989 said:
Hey m,

What is your impression of the delta and do you like it? Pros, cons? Considering buying one and while I see that no one answered your post, you may be able to help me out. Thanks in advance.

capt.
Really like it. Digging targets at a good depth. Very sensitive machine. It will pick up tiny objects pretty deep. Light weight and easy to use. Good detector for the money. I have nothing negitive to say about the delta......

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the info m. I decided to go with the Gamma for the ground balance. I have read nothing but good things about the Delta and Omega but little on the Gamma. Figured like the other two, it should be a great machine. HH.

capt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread