Ground Balancing Question. Need help please.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I THINK the 250 Automatically Ground balances.

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
land of the free-taxed to death
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe
Hi The ACE250 has factory preset ground balance, theres nothing to adjust. For harsh ground mineralization you can lower the sensitivity but thats all.
Good luck
HH
Greg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on Detectors that have Manual Ground Balance,

Normal Ground Balancing is done by Turning the Ground Balance to the Right, if you lower your coil & the tone decreases

& turning it to the Left if the tone increases. you do this over & over till there is no Noticable Difference.

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
gregl01 said:
Hi The ACE250 has factory preset ground balance, theres nothing to adjust. For harsh ground mineralization you can lower the sensitivity but thats all.
Good luck
HH
Greg

Correct
automatic ground balancing on the ace 250

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct. The Ace 250 is just preset to a set GB. which is ok if your lucky to live where this is not a hardship and the ground is of minor mineralization. I dislike it when a manufacture says it's Automatic, when it stays the same. That's false advertising and I won't by their products.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread