severe case of cabin fever and its not even winter yet

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
Upvote 0

Toby1858

Mar 21, 2009
Springfield Mo.
Detector(s) used
Whites m6
I kinda feel for all you who are blanketed in the snow. It sucks!! We've been lucky so far down here in SW Mo. Almost 50 degrees today and its been bone dry! But last year when we had a good snow cover I was out at least every other day. It's miserable detecting in the snow and cold but definitly beats sitting on the sofa! Get out there! and good luck!! :hello2:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on down to Texas it was 80 outside today. :hello2:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not even winter yet. Its been below freezing where for over nearly 2 weeks now and the news says it still gonna be below freezing for the next week. We already have like 8 inches of ice on the ponds around here. I would hate to see howfar the ground is frozen right now. I would love to take a road trip headed south but I would hate to see how far I would have to drive to even get to do some digging.....Matt

OP
OP
scrounger d detector collector
Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
mlayers said:
Not even winter yet. Its been below freezing where for over nearly 2 weeks now and the news says it still gonna be below freezing for the next week. We already have like 8 inches of ice on the ponds around here. I would hate to see howfar the ground is frozen right now. I would love to take a road trip headed south but I would hate to see how far I would have to drive to even get to do some digging.....Matt

YEA people who can. leave the midwest by election day or

thanksgiving at the latest.

dec has been below avg an awful long time.

cant remem the last real warm late dec we had

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
here in south east PA its not snow covered yet but it might as well be, the ground is rock hard. only place i could dig was in the woods and thats gonna come to an end real soon.

Dec 19, 2010
Grove City ,Ohio
It's been below freezing here in Columbus Ohio since dec.12th,we got about 4-6" of the white stuff and i have been out at least 6 times,At least the ground under the snow is not froze where it's deep...It beat sitting home and going nuts....Going to be in the 50's come Friday,you bet I'm tecting that day,best of luck on the new year,Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread