anybody hunting in east oklahoma

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, Catfish. Welcome to T'net. I sometimes travel to the Broken Bow/Antlers area to hunt. You'd be more than welcome any time I go. I may be going to a club hunt around Broken Blow Lake about the end of January, if you're interested. Stick around here and you will find other hunters who frequent your area, also.

ThTx

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt around the NE part of the state and live near Tulsa. You need to join a treasure hunting club and meet some of the members who are really nice folks all except for that one guy. Just kidding, everyone is very friendly. Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ft. Sill area is like a different world compared to other parts of the state. We have the high plains out in the NW part of the state, flat red earth in the central part of the state, 3 mountain ranges in the eastern and southern part of the state and rolling hills and trees all around Tulsa. Oklahoma also has more lake surface than Minnesota, the land of 10,000 lakes. The weather is humid and hot in the summers, moderately cool in the winters and beautiful springs and falls. I have been all over the USA and still come home to Native America. Oh yeah, we have a football team or two also! :wink: Monty

suprdave

Aug 3, 2010
LeFlore County Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in leflore county what area are you located in and what kind of hunting do you do parks tot lots or what i get out a few times a week and i never see any one mding so that is good for me i guess

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread