this is kind of a multi type spin.....land and sea over a few days

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
If you place your courser at the bottom just above the controll bar you get little pictures you can click on.
You can get everything from pirates to drug usage to commercial shipping. You have to do this while the regular video is running. Just click on the little pictures.
LOOKS LIKE NO ONE ELSE CAUGHT THIS!!
run YOUR CURSER BACK AND FORTH ACROS THE BOTTOM OF THE PICTURE WHILE IT IS SHOWING. THERE WILL BE VARIOUS IMAGES like THE elk IN THE ICE CUBE BY MIKE SNOW, A PIRATE SHIP etc. etc.
Check it out, it's better than the main image! Frank

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Max for the great video. I sure like to see all that sand.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I miss your photos!!! I don't watch the videos cause they take too long to download on this stupid setup.

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you had a good time , and the video is nice to watch .
Lots of ships setting in line waiting to be offloaded .
I used to see them lined up days out South of Galveston Island when I was offshore .
Riding there mopeds up and down the deck to each end of the Tanker as they were so large .

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Check post #1 to get instructions on seeing the imbeded images. It's not really all sand. Frank
It's a back door into You Tube. Everything from the Dutchman to UFOs, ghost townes to Amila.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I just tried it again and it worked for me. I clicked on the white triangle to start the video and then moved my curser back and forth across the bottom of the video. I held down my left or select button while I moved the curser back and forth. I just down loaded Explorer 9 and an Adoby new version of their player. Maybe I got more than I bargained for! Frank

PS: OK my son jest came in and told me whats happening. When I do the above listed actions for some reason I pull up YOU TUBE. I have never been on YOU TUBE so I didn't realise what it was. At the bottom of my screen is listed YouTube-Forgot & this is li.. YouTube looks interesting but I can't figger out how it shifts.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:
I just tried it again and it worked for me. I clicked on the white triangle to start the video and then moved my curser back and forth across the bottom of the video. I held down my left or select button while I moved the curser back and forth. I just down loaded Explorer 9 and an Adoby new version of their player. Maybe I got more than I bargained for! Frank

You must have because the only thing above the video cursor is a black stripe across the bottom of the video. Clicking anywhere on the black strip will pop the video up in another window. Moving the cursor over the black stip about the video cursor doesn't do anything to show other pics, etc, as mentioned above.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Harley, click on the video white triangle and then keep clicking on the YouTube logo in the lower right. It pops into a new window with a menu on the right. after a second or two the menu displayes additional videos.
I am sure I am not the only one that can do this. Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread