DetectorPro Pistol Probe Pinpointer

Nuggetville

Feb 28, 2011
I've heard nothing but good things about the probes. I actually just got off the phone with the owner of Detector Pro, and he said that the pistol probe is the top selling item he has. We are going to be selling his probes and headphone very soon. The uniprobe is really a great product as well if you can swing the price. You get a lot of options and a great set of headphones at the same time.

Quinc

Jul 18, 2011
Nuggetville said:
I've heard nothing but good things about the probes. I actually just got off the phone with the owner of Detector Pro, and he said that the pistol probe is the top selling item he has. We are going to be selling his probes and headphone very soon. The uniprobe is really a great product as well if you can swing the price. You get a lot of options and a great set of headphones at the same time.

Let us know when you get them, I could really use one.

steve from ohio

Aug 1, 2008
It is one of the better ones out. I've had a few and the Pistol Probe is one of the most powerful. I've air tested it to almost 8 inches and it works really well. Some folks worry about it looking like a gun. Just paint it pink and it will be ok. I like mine.

Nuggetville

Feb 28, 2011
So we just got back from Detector Pro headquarters and picked up a shipment of Pistol Probes. We also got Uni Probes and an array of headphones. Give us a shout for our introductory offers or any questions. These products are top notch and the Pistol Probe is a real upgrade from the Garrett pointer.

OP
OP
G
Jun 10, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari. Garrett 350
Nuggetville said:
So we just got back from Detector Pro headquarters and picked up a shipment of Pistol Probes. We also got Uni Probes and an array of headphones. Give us a shout for our introductory offers or any questions. These products are top notch and the Pistol Probe is a real upgrade from the Garrett pointer.

$169.00 does not sound like an introductory offer

Nuggetville

Feb 28, 2011
We wanted to thank everyone that inquired about the Detector Pro products. This company builds great products and we are excited to be on board with them. We are currently offering the Pistol Probe for $169 plus FREE shipping. There may be companies offering better deals, but we feel this is a good offer. If you are looking for any products, and find what you are looking for at a better price than we offer, give us a chance, we can work with you. Our goal is not to undercut every other dealer out there. We are looking to offer great products at fair prices, and exceptional customer service. There are other dealers on this board that have a great reputation, and that is all that we strive for as well. Thank you all for your business! Take care and happy hunting!

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't own one, but have seen one demonstrated and played with one for a bit. Very deep - I was quite impressed for a handheld pointer. However, for me, it lacked one feature. It didn't have a vibrate mode and as I wear headphones that block out most of the outside noise, I prefer the vibration. Otherwise it seems to be a very capable addition to a detectorist's arsenal IMHO.
luvsdux

Nuggetville

Feb 28, 2011
I agree that a vibrate feature would be great. That is the one thig the Garrett has that I think is missing with the Pistol Probe. The Pistol Probe does have an LED to show a visual signal though. You can run it in the LED only mode so it is silent, the Garrett is always "noisy".

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nuggetville said:
We wanted to thank everyone that inquired about the Detector Pro products. This company builds great products and we are excited to be on board with them. We are currently offering the Pistol Probe for $169 plus FREE shipping. There may be companies offering better deals, but we feel this is a good offer. If you are looking for any products, and find what you are looking for at a better price than we offer, give us a chance, we can work with you. Our goal is not to undercut every other dealer out there. We are looking to offer great products at fair prices, and exceptional customer service. There are other dealers on this board that have a great reputation, and that is all that we strive for as well. Thank you all for your business! Take care and happy hunting!
I agree! Good price. I really like what you have to say about giving good customer service! You seem like real nice folks! There is always room here for good dealers like you.

Welcome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions