new member maryville, tn

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard. There is a lot of good people here who know a lot about detecting.

Hope you find a lot of good stuff.

RON(PA)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello, and welcome to the forum!
I'm sure you will enjoy the Whites, I have heard a lot of good things about them..
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

M

mrmark55

Welcome to the best hobby in the world. The XLT is a great machine. The bottom line is HAVE FUN!...and of course find lots of treasure...Nice thing about this forum is that if you have any questions about your machine or how to use it there is a wealth of knowledge to draw from these guys and they are all friendly and helpful.

Mark from TX ;D ;D ;D

Bob B.

Oct 27, 2004
Welcome, I haven't been in MD'ng long myself, I'm waitting on my Classic ID in the mail, it seems like its taking forever. I'm in S.W. Tenn.. I guys I know here only go hunting in the winter, I don't know if I'm for that yet. Its really starting to get cold here now. Anyway welcome aboard and HH Bob.B

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome rawze,A friend of mine has an XLT,he's happy with it.Good Luck and H.H. ;)PS-You guys in tenn. got it made,all those battlefields so little time!

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard Rawze 8)

Do some detecting along Little River thru Townsend. You should find some neat stuff. Stay out of the Smokies though, as detecting is strictly forbidden.

Have fun and post pics of your finds cause we like to see them 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread