Brilliant Badger Brilliant!!!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
;) Badger had a post about using a whole saw to dig with because of his bad old bones. Among the suggestions was a bulb planter. Now fellow MDers fall is comming, get out that list of sites you've been turned down on, grab the MD, grab the bulb planter, drive as fast as you can to the local farmers exchange and pick up a big bag of crocus'. Now review that list and knock on doors. Who would refuse to let you plant crocus in their lawns? every hit you get gets a crocus. Well.........when spring hits and the neighbors are seing beautfull little spring flowers popping up alll over they will ask........your story about MDing and planting them for free will be told over and over again. Make sure you leave your phone number, it will be ringing of the hook for you to dig in their yard next fall. BRILLIANT Badger wish I had thought of that.

Why am I so excited........Very unusual in my back yard......hits every where .....non stop .....has me real curious. My husband has been working real hard on his almost perfect lawn (don't tell him I said almost). "Don't you be digging up the whole back yard" he has no sense of adventure. well......he would never dare refuse me to plant flowers, (seeing how he has dug most of them up and transplanted them haphazzardly everywhere and I spend all spring trrnsplanting them before they get mowed) will have a hundred crocus in my trunk this afternoon, hope I have to get more. Maybe I'll get some Tulips, and Daffidolls, and hyachinths, and well you get it.
Thanks again Badger!

Upvote 0

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
COUNTRY GIRL said:
;) Badger had a post about using a whole saw to dig with because of his bad old bones. Among the suggestions was a bulb planter. Now fellow MDers fall is comming, get out that list of sites you've been turned down on, grab the MD, grab the bulb planter, drive as fast as you can to the local farmers exchange and pick up a big bag of crocus'. Now review that list and knock on doors. Who would refuse to let you plant crocus in their lawns? every hit you get gets a crocus. Well.........when spring hits and the neighbors are seing beautfull little spring flowers popping up alll over they will ask........your story about MDing and planting them for free will be told over and over again. Make sure you leave your phone number, it will be ringing of the hook for you to dig in their yard next fall. BRILLIANT Badger wish I had thought of that.

Why am I so excited........Very unusual in my back yard......hits every where .....non stop .....has me real curious. My husband has been working real hard on his almost perfect lawn (don't tell him I said almost). "Don't you be digging up the whole back yard" he has no sense of adventure. well......he would never dare refuse me to plant flowers, (seeing how he has dug most of them up and transplanted them haphazzardly everywhere and I spend all spring trrnsplanting them before they get mowed) will have a hundred crocus in my trunk this afternoon, hope I have to get more. Maybe I'll get some Tulips, and Daffidolls, and hyachinths, and well you get it.
Thanks again Badger!

YES! This is what I had intended to say!

Attachments

• King.jpg
    King.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 330

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
You're husband will really be perturbed next spring when he has to maneuver his lawn mower around all of those pretty flowers that are sprouting up in your yard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread