metal detecting partner

lawnguy

Greenie
Dec 22, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm new to detecting, I live in Sterling Heights Mi. I'm interested in detecting schools, parks, and old farms. I would really like to find someone to detect Metro beach with. I have an older Garrett Freedom Two Plus, I know it is not the most advanced detector but it has worked well for me so far. I own my own business and free a lot during the day.

Upvote 0

bgriffor

Jun 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lawnguy, I also live in Sterling Heights and just bought a detector. Would love to meet you and possibly go out digging sometime. Shoot me an email when you get a chance [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you. Bob

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have detected metro beach but they don't let you do it in the summer and it's really nasty it has allot of poop and stuff all over it... I want to try and detect the volleyball courts there though

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to detecting, I live in Sterling Heights Mi. I'm interested in detecting schools, parks, and old farms. I would really like to find someone to detect Metro beach with. I have an older Garrett Freedom Two Plus, I know it is not the most advanced detector but it has worked well for me so far. I own my own business and free a lot during the day.

Sent you a PM.

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just make sure if you go to metro not to go in the summer they don't let you, even though not many people swim there because it is covered in poop and stinks and half the time is closed from ecoli

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome,wish you,,HH. So cool to have another newbie to go along w/you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread