deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been using White's all over Western Pa since the early 80's. Best machine all around of their's was the 6000 DiPro with manual GB. Still have one and trust it like no other I ever had.

Did not like the DFX. It nulled out over pockets of heavily mineralized soil where the Pro or Vision did not.

My very first machine was a White's 3000 Series 3....was a bear to ground balance in mineralized soil but you learn. Found enough with it to keep me interested in the hobby.

Been detecting several times with a guy with a minelab explorer. He found more pennies than I did with my vision but I disc'ed out zinc pennies and found more clad, simply because I spent less time digging zincs. Overall, both were good machines and don't think a minlab user would leave me in the dust. I KNOW my machine. If you can use yours as good as I can use mine, we'd end up with about the same finds.

Al

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
try puttin a DD coil on that ace 250, it'll make it feel like a different machine with the better ground coverage and seperation. it'll also give ya time ta save up if you decide to upgrade machines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread