Etrac wireless headphones

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
White's White's White's V3i with their $300 wireless headphones....

I just got a pair of Auvio wireless headphones that are AMAZING with the Etrac!

$80 dollars for the package! new in box!

Plug them in and they work. no BS. and 7 hours on a charge.

They are really comfortable and great because you have a 2 volume control. you can adjust the ETrac's volume (threshold) and then fine tune it with the headphones or for a quick adjustment.

Both the transmitter and the headphones are rechargable (can charge both at the same time!) split stock charge cable.

The two pictures are of my ETrac with the transmitter plugged in the back, covered by my Kovar cover. Other picture if of the transmitter and headphones.

No more wires! period! No more setting the detector down and the wire in the way of digging or pulling the detector over. LOL

Guess what? it also works on my Fisher F2, and any other detecor too...LOL.

Great addition to my Metal Detector arsenal...

Attachments

• phones 1.jpg
    phones 1.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 593
  • phones 2.jpg
    phones 2.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 1,297
Upvote 0

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I run the exact same setup and I love it too! Good luck finding a pair of these headphones. I had to call over a dozen Radio Shacks before I finally found 1 pair still in stock. These have been discontinued for almost 2 years now!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go through a 2 to 3 pairs of phones a year do to always getting a short right at the plug.. Wireless may be the way to go.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This set up works well! I like it

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
A note about my setup: I bought a 1 foot extension cable so the plug wraps around the arm cuff and then I mounted to transmitter to the bottom of the rest stand pad with some double sided sticky tape. Keeps the transmitter from hanging off the back where it can get in the way or bumped and possibly broken.

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
i've been using that setup for over a year without problems, i even use it on my AT pro. works great and no more wires gettin hooked on my digger while i'm cuttin plugs :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread