Hunting the white house lawn deal

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am officially selling my vote to the presidential candidate. I can ensure at least a few hundred thousand more as long as all TNET members (a few of you are not invited you know who you are) are given written permission to metal detect and privy hunt on white house lawn, Staten Island, Washington monument, and one spot to be named later. Remember we represent a majority of votes from all fifty states and since we have members in other countries we have foreign relations covered. Except for Spain their under suspicion lately since they dont play well with others. To whichever candidate agrees to our terms we also would ask for a concession stand to be run by Robin Williams (I like having a beer with someone with a sense of humor). If you could wip up maybe a small raffle; prize of your choice and a dunk tank with volunteers from the Smithsonian, preferably from the relics department. This is a one time well maybe twice offer. We guarantee you are vote not our support because more than likely you will turn out to be like the rest. We will need a binding agreement and a set week to do our hunt. You can reach me by email or just PM me I know your staff is watching the net. So here is at least a third of the electoral college so make it happen :evil5:

Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang, blue.....you just set up the most perfect and politically incorrect answer ever was or will be. Too bad I am not brave enough to use it....the black helicopters would be overhead in minutes!!

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think it would matter what time you sneak in. You will get shot instantly even if you were the pope. It would be funny if you were out there digging and the president came out to give you a hand. I think he would enjoy it. The gardener would be having a melt down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread