Thank you Mike from Woodland Detectors!

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
I teach at a school for students with special needs in a low income community. I am fortunate to be able to design my own afternoon classes and I am especially excited to start my spring afternoon class "Digging History." The class will run for 2 hours 3 days a week and will teach historical research methods, search and recovery, metal detecting ethics, and preservation of artifacts to 4 students who will get to share their finds with the rest of the school. I will use my AT-Pro, and have offered my Ace 250 and Texas First Pilot detectors for use with the class, leaving me with a potentially expensive problem of purchasing 2 additional detectors for students to use. Thanks to Mike from Woodland Detectors, I was able to order two Garrett Ace 150's at an amazing price and was able to stay under our very low budget. Mike, my students and myself thank you very much! I will happily recommend Woodland Detectors in the future!

-Best regards,
Ox

Upvote 0

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
J,I wish I had a teacher like you when I was in school,I'd be a millionaire today!!!!! God Bless Chris

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great way to get kids interested in history rather then drugs. :icon_thumleft:
Keep up the great work.
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread