Georadar Company

OP
OP
C

charlie23

Greenie
Jan 8, 2011
I want to know if in Florida there is a company that offers this service because I want to do a survey and I don´t have the techonolgy so I want a company to do it for me

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to know if in Florida there is a company that offers this service because I want to do a survey and I don´t have the techonolgy so I want a company to do it for me

Ohhh, are you looking for someone to scan someplace with a Ground Penetrating Radar? You might try searching for surveyors in your area and see if any of them do, or know someone who does that.

OP
OP
C

charlie23

Greenie
Jan 8, 2011
Ohhh, are you looking for someone to scan someplace with a Ground Penetrating Radar? You might try searching for surveyors in your area and see if any of them do, or know someone who does that.

I don't know any so if someone could give me some information about one in Florida I would appreciate it

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several Florida universities have Anthropology/Archaeology depts, you should contact them for recommendations. Also the Florida Museum of Natural History in Tallahassee can probably help.

- Carl

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know any so if someone could give me some information about one in Florida I would appreciate it

I'm not trying to be rude, but you can look up that information. I'm happy help those that at least try to help themselves first.

johnhucsen

May 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread