Would anyone be interested in joining a treasure hunting club in central Kentucky?

kywildcat

May 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new to treasure hunting but would love to join or start a club in the central KY area. I cant find any info on any clubs active in this area. So I thought I would start my own. Im sure some of you veterans out there could join and be helpful to some of us newbies. If anyone is interested let me know. It could be alot of fun. Im very dedicated to the hobby and would love to take the next step. Thanks.

Upvote 0
May 28, 2012
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not in KY but would be interested in traveling for some weekend hunting (any part of the south, AL, MS, GA, TN, FL, etc). What part of KY is "central"?

OP
OP
kywildcat

kywildcat

May 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lexington , KY. Its the Bluegrass region of the state. We have a couple of significant Civil War battle sites close by.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Camp Nelson. Battle of Richmond. A lot of those sites are hunted out, or off limits (Bluegrass Army Depot Grounds). But there is a lot to find in KY. I lived there for a good many years and dug some really nice items: Spanish Silver coins, military buttons, six belt plates, etc. KY is a good place to dig if you're into research and legwork.

-Buck

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with that venture kywildcat and I mean it :thumbsup:

I am sure that you may be able to find a few members here to join you.

I was trying to do the same with some NJ T-Net members. At first I had some interest, but when I mentioned they should carry bail money, they all started backing out :dontknow: The wimps :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread