Finally Got My Garrett Pro Pointer

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well test it well in the house and verify how it works, also try to apply a little pressure on the tip to see if it goes off with no aparent reason. Mine did and that made me go crazy when I was looking for coins. Now it's on its way to garrett to get fixed. Hope you like yours. I liked mine untill it started acting so badly it was useless...

gradechecker69

Jul 2, 2012
Southern OR
Detector(s) used
Etrac, AT-Pro, Sovereign Elite and Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love mine, wouldn't leave home without it. HH

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you'll wonder how you ever got by without it

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red and I both Love ours!!! Chug

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really had a hard time deciding which pinpointer to get and went with the Vibra-Prove 580. I have never used a hand held pinpointer and didn't really see the need for one until I got a G2. My new G2 loves small targets which so far has been great, but really takes a lot more time to find some of the small stuff. The pinpointer is one of the best investments I have made in this hobby. Much easier recovery and helps insure not damaging your finds. I know the Garret is as good as it gets, I just did not want the beeping and wanted water-proof as well. I have no experience to compare the 580 with the others but so far it works great. Hope we are both happy with our decision. :icon_thumleft:

BaronH

Jul 15, 2008
Love my Garrett PP, mine goes off as well if you press unnecessarily hard on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread