Wow...

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Browsing old post I stumbled across a link to a "Treasure Hunting University"...
And out of sheer disbelief proceeded to peruse the Subject of "death traps" set by various demographics (I.e. spaniards, Mayans, native Americans, etc...) to protect treasure hordes of various types.

Someone has too much of an overactive imagination... To the point there are diagrams of "death trap use and operation".

Dont get me wrong, Indiana Jones was a GREAT cinematic approach to treasure hunting.

But that dude needs another form of entertainment.

Maybe I'll send him/her my spare ACE 350 on the agreement they STOP POSTING SUCH GARBAGE in exchange for a new hobby that gets em out in the field instead of nose-to-the computer screen playing with Microsoft paint making fictitious diagrams.

I mean after all, "we named the DOG Indy!"

Upvote 0

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Mornin" Tejass, I think I've seen the same post, but I have a different take on it. A lot of the treasure legends out there people believe are true, no matter what. The same could be said about death traps. Don't know if they are real or not, but is they are, and you came across one, wouldn't you be glad that you had read that post?
Just My opinion, and no disrespect intended.
Have a great day, and happy hunting,
Bill

zuludon

Aug 28, 2012
central texas
Detector(s) used
garrett,groundhog,ads7x whites xlt-e
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok tejaas i will not post any death trap threads . my address is .....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread