Buying Gamma 6000/Omega 8000

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As some of you may already know from an earlier post i had made,My Delta 4000 bit the dust last week putting me in the market for a new detector.On the kellyco site the Gamma 6000 with the 11DD coil is 599 and the omega with the 10DD coil is also 599.The specs look pretty much the same on these detectors as well,Can anyone fill me in on the difference between the two? Only thing ive found slightly different between the two after reading millions of reviews online is that people claim the Gamma is more resistant to EM Interference than the omega. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated as im in the market for one or the other within the next two days for certain.Also if anyone has either model in good used condition at a fair price feel free to shoot me a PM,The coil on a used machine doesnt really concern me because i have the 5" and the 11" from the delta on hand,both are interchangable with either model.Thanks for taking the time to read and reply,Thanks Again!!

HH John

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread