Uploading pictures from an iPhone

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES! SUCCESS! Test over, pictures

of finds to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's today's finds, 7 wheat cents, 3 clad quarters, 14 zinc pennies, 2 clad dimes, and 1 40% silver 1965 dime. (Don't forget that dimes were 40% 1965-1969). But where is the rest of the silver? The wheat cents should indicate that there is silver around.
Anyway, I have found that my favorite programs don't work worth a hoot in this mineralized soil so I have been reprogramming the XLT for a better silver program. I think I might have it. Went out in the yard and Identified 8 or 9 coins I didn't know were there. I dug 2 but left the rest as my sandbox test coins. I love it when you can accurately identify a coin before you dig! I'll send pictures when the silver starts to show. HH

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ism

Jun 17, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, only halves 65-68 or 65-70, not for sure on the span of years, didn't verify.

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are right. Kennedy half dollars 1965-1970 were 40% not dimes. You know what that means? No silver from that home site yet! Stand by, to come. Thanks for the correction. :)

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are silver dimes after 64, they are all proof coins though starting with 92's all dimes with the 's mintmark are pre 1965 standards so watch out for the 's mintmark you probably won't find any coming out of the ground though you may find some that snuck into circulation by carelessness HH everyone and good luck with you site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread