Any fellow detectors in GA??

mreese1849

Apr 6, 2012
Ga
Detector(s) used
Present: Minelab equinox 600
Past: Teknetics eurotek pro, Minelab xterra 705, At pro, Fisher f75 se, Explorer SE PRO, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I live in Griffin, Ga and I am trying to find someone that is familiar with minelab detectors that can help guide me with my new machine. I have an explorer se pro and love it, but I would really like to know what my machine is telling me and when or when not to dig. It has a lot of features and I know the best way for me to learn is to watch someone with experience.

Upvote 0

olfacere

Feb 22, 2013
Georgia, US
Detector(s) used
Tesoro MicroMax Silver
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I only have a Tesoro MicroMax Silver, but I'm in the Columbus area. Trying to find detectorists around here is a serious challenge, though I imagine you're close enough to Atlanta so that someone must to be relatively nearby.

OP
OP
mreese1849

mreese1849

Apr 6, 2012
Ga
Detector(s) used
Past: Teknetics eurotek pro, Minelab xterra 705, At pro, Fisher f75 se, Explorer SE PRO, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I only have a Tesoro MicroMax Silver, but I'm in the Columbus area. Trying to find detectorists around here is a serious challenge, though I imagine you're close enough to Atlanta so that someone must to be relatively nearby.

you would think so lol nothing yet

y0te

Mar 7, 2013
To merest

Hey bud I live on the south side of Atlanta and have been using mine lab detectors from the xs to the ctx for the last 8 years and if you have some time and want to get together to hunt some let me know always enjoy hunting with folks.

OP
OP
mreese1849

mreese1849

Apr 6, 2012
Ga
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To merest

Hey bud I live on the south side of Atlanta and have been using mine lab detectors from the xs to the ctx for the last 8 years and if you have some time and want to get together to hunt some let me know always enjoy hunting with folks.

wow that would be great. Yeah I live in griffin and have a real nice spot to hunt. I found some real cool things and would take you there. Its an old homestead where I found the 1907 coca cola watch fob and some other things.

smugglersbluez

Jan 10, 2013
central Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro , Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Monticello...always looking for new spots. Anyone want to go hunt send me a message. Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread