Yesterday 3/18/2013 on Yahoo Gold Found from earth fault zones

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was reading Yahoo.com and I thought of sharing a study which may be fact.
Gold is known to be in and follow underground fault zones. a sientist mentioned with heat and traped water under pressure, the water turns into gold! Go and google this new information.
They also said they are going to do a lab test to try to create conditions and try to duplicate this idea.
With many mountains which have water washing down the gold into the streams this makes sense.
Happy hunting & metal detecting. Goldentruth

Upvote 0

ackow

Greenie
Jan 14, 2013
Japan - Aichi-Ken
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thats really interesting. I once read something about a bacteria that poops gold or something like that. no jk

OP
OP
goldentruth

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At least ya didn't say about a grandma that farts dust, lol
(Check out the facts on google, it's for real dude.)

olfacere

Feb 22, 2013
Georgia, US
Detector(s) used
Tesoro MicroMax Silver
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's true that there is such a bacterium, but it has to start with gold chloride in order to produce 24k gold. Gold chloride isn't cheap enough to be a lead-into-gold kind of revolution.

OP
OP
goldentruth

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for the interesing info. I thought if sounded far-fetched but it sounds possible. Ya think with this theory it would take a lot of bacteria to make gold up to a weight have value. I would not personally say the bacteria "Poops Out Gold"... I would like to say the bacteria when contact/joined with this certain chloride would give off a by-prouduct gold.
Not pooping, That is like saying a hens eggs are poop.I get the jist now, Thanks my friend, Don't mean to sound picky, I just wanted to put things in a perspective. Now as to the subject about fissures in the earth where are a are lined in gold, If we are lucky we would find a fault that is pushed up to the earth surface, possibly by the sides of mountains the veins leach off gold into our streams, now to locate the source would be grand! Peace, goldentruth.

olfacere

Feb 22, 2013
Georgia, US
Detector(s) used
Tesoro MicroMax Silver
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If my understanding is correct, gold has a freezing point that is relatively far from the freezing points of other materials, so the gold we find in nature is usually pure. As liquid rock cools, certain materials will freeze first, then others. Most will tend to freeze in groups, but, because the freezing point of gold is rather unusual, gold tends to "fall out of the solution" by itself, forming pure gold. If I am wrong about why most of the gold that we find is pure, then someone please inform us of the truth.

Anyway, the gold forms pure and is captured inside stone (frozen rock). So, some mountains are literally made out of a certain percentage of gold. As the weather destroys the rocks, resilient materials like gold and silicon dioxide (sand) will simply pour down the side of the mountain, usually carried by water, until they come to rest in such a way that they can get buried in loose sediments. I'm not sure that "locating the source" would be an help, because getting the weathered stuff out of the sand is a lot easier than getting the fresh stuff out of the rock. Now if you could find a dry, ancient riverbed that once moved a lot of gold...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions