frogginfish

Dec 18, 2012
Southwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2 w/11" DD coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to speak my mind for a second and give a big thanks to Tom Miller at Miller MDZ for working with me to get an phenomenal deal! I got the Fisher F2 that I wanted with the 11" DD coil and lots of extras all for an amazing price! He was very easy to deal with, very polite and professional, easily accessible, PATIENT, and did what he could to make his customer happy. I am thoroughly impressed and cannot wait till it shows up at my doorstep!

Out of all the people/businesses that I spoke with, Tom was the only one who came through.

Once again, thanks Tom! :headbang:

Scott

Upvote 0

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom is an awesome guy to deal with. He was great with my safari purchase, with my millions of questions. Wouldn't think of buying from anyone else!!!!!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have not had the pleasure to meet Tom yet but have met Mike of Woodland Detectors. I have bought two MDs from Mike. Nice guy. Always like to hear people buying from the vendors here at Tnet. Good for all of us! TTC

OP
OP
frogginfish

frogginfish

Dec 18, 2012
Southwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2 w/11" DD coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not had the pleasure to meet Tom yet but have met Mike of Woodland Detectors. I have bought two MDs from Mike. Nice guy. Always like to hear people buying from the vendors here at Tnet. Good for all of us! TTC

Very true!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread