is anyone in ridgefield washington or the surounding areas that wants to go detecting

aaronowie

Mar 8, 2017
Ridgefield
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's meet.

Hey, my name is Aaron. Very new to detecting but want to get into it. I bought a cheat hunter to start off with and have had fun digging on my property. I'd like to meet someone with more experience to go out with and learn more. Let me know if your interested in meeting up. Aaron

aaronowie

Mar 8, 2017
Ridgefield
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, my name is Aaron. Very new to detecting but want to get into it. I bought a cheap hunter to start off with and have had fun digging on my property. I'd like to meet someone with more experience to go out with and learn more. Let me know if your interested in meeting up. Aaron

jhittle

Jun 7, 2016
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
â—„ Minelab CTX 3030
â—„ XP Deus
â—„ Minelab Equinox 800
â—„ Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Vancouver WA, you should check out the Portland area Detecting club Oregon Treasure Trails society, Oregon Treasure Trail Society - Metal Detecting Club

they do monthly organized hunts in the Portland/Vancouver area and meet monthly, a great way to connect and meet others in the area, also you can PM me your contact info and we can plan something as well

-Jerry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread