"Road to Cooperstown" Metal Detector Giveaway!

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"Road to Cooperstown" Metal Detector Giveaway!

CDPper20Logoper20-per20Summerper20Tradition.gif

Support the SC Heat on their
“Road to Cooperstown”
And win a Garrett Metal Detector!

Along with relic hunting, my son and I are quite involved in travel/tournament baseball. His team, the SC Heat (http://www.southcarolinaheat.com) won both the AAU and USSSA State Championships for SC last year. In June of this year, they have the opportunity of a lifetime to travel to Cooperstown, NY to play against 90+ other teams from around the country.

The biggest factor facing us is funding the trip. We will be raising nearly $10,000 to cover the cost of the trip. On Saturday, January 20th, we are holding an “all you can eat” pancake breakfast at the First Baptist Church in Anderson, SC. Each player must sell at least 50 tickets to this fundraiser. Now, I know most of you would not actually be able to attend the breakfast (but would love to see you make the road trip!), but what I’m offering is this….

100_6196.jpg

Due to a very GENEROUS donation by Garrett Metal Detectors, I have two, ACE 150's to give away. For each $5.00 Pancake Breakfast ticket you purchase, I will put your name into the drawing for one of these two machines! Hopefully, this is a way we can make the best use of the generous donation from Garrett, help my son sell his portion of the tickets (maybe a few more!!!) to help fund their trip, and give something to the metal detecting community as well.

100_6143.jpg

Tickets are $5.00 each and you can purchase them either through Paypal by clicking on the Paypal cart button below and then sending payment to [email protected] (sorry couldn't get the shopping cart to work) for the number of tickets you’d like to purchase OR by mail to:

SC Heat “Road to Cooperstown”
c/o Greg Toney
207 Devon Way
Anderson, SC 29621
(Checks should be made to SC Heat)

Click here to use Paypal….
http://www.paypal.com

I will write your name and contact information on the back of each ticket and put it in the bowl for the drawing. If you want to come to the breakfast, I'll hold your name at the door!

I’ve found that metal detectorists are some of the most generous people in the world…and me and Wales certainly do appreciate your consideration in support of the SC Heat’s effort to go to Cooperstown, NY in June. I will do the drawing for the metal detectors on Saturday, January 20th, and will post the results here. If any of you would actually like to “Road Trip” to Anderson for some pancakes, let me know and I’ll have a cup of coffee waiting on you!

100_3510.jpg

100_3597.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread