yesterdays find at my sons school.

killerclown

Mar 24, 2013
Amelia Island Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
So I guess it wasn't really an awesome dig...but .....well anyway the story...
Took my boys to their school so they could have a wonderful day carrying my gear...there's a soccer game being played so we mess around the play ground ....when people start leaving we walk over with the Garrett to where some were sitting.....nothing...then my boy ( the big one) yells out that people left trash at his school....so we start cleaning it up cause the other boy ( the little one with the big ears) is on some save the earth kick (damn cute kid) . So we are cleaning and I'm running my Garrett at the same time and it starts freaking out!!!! Jumping around....beeping like crazy...depth jumping around....wth? So I get down to dig and start to move the long grass and..............9 (yes 9) Susan b Anthony's.... lol. No valuable...clad so worth a woppin buck apiece but it was still cool. The boys thought we found treasure. The dates on them are 5 at 1979 and 4 at 1999

Upvote 0

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would love to find that! I bet the boys will remember that forever!

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That would be my best clad total find. I have only managed over $6 one time but I dug about 100 coins not 9.

Definitley a memorable find.

HH,

Pete

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A coin spill is a coin spill...and is worthy of a WooHoo.... WOOHOO!!!!! :occasion18:

smugglersbluez

Jan 10, 2013
central Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro , Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure some kid got in alot of trouble for stealing from dads coin collection!

NW Digger

Oct 14, 2012
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, its been taking me about 1400, digs to get that lately! 900 zincers and 500 trash! Lol

Gratz tho, bet the kid-O's are stoked!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread