My Best Hunt So Far (First Silver and Gold)!

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My daughter and one of her friends, and I metal detected an old abandoned house today for about an hour.

We found 2 silver rings, a gold (or gold plated) heart shaped locket, a key, a few odds and ends, an aluminum token, and some clad coins (the oldest is 1967 quarter).

This makes me realize how hard the other areas we've been detecting have been hit!

The girls had a great time. I gave them both one of the silver rings, (they were small), for their help! We will definetly be going back to this spot, still lots of undetected ground!

Finds 4-19-13.jpg Silver Rings 4-13.jpg Gold Locket 4-13.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver and gold.....Now the Obsession takes hold and will feed the fire to find more and better things. Great to see your passing on the inspiration to the next generation.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and some great family time.

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool indeed, good times.

jcCALIF

Jun 13, 2012
Yorba Linda
Detector(s) used
TDI PRO, VX3, Surfmaster PI PRO, TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunting! My daughter loves to go through my jewelry finds and plead for a piece or two. I going to draft her into doing early morning beach hunting with me this summer. Then she can earn her own keep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread