Help a brother out with Pensacola beaches ???

bluescruise

Greenie
Mar 2, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, White's Prizm II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey folks, I'm down in Pensacola for the next few days with my detector, and was wondering what would be a good beach to go hunt on without getting my chops busted? I found a few 3 or 4 year old posts, about a nature reserve and Fort Pickens being out of bounds, but was wondering if some kind soul with local info could help me out with a couple of places to go hunt. Thanks in advance, I gotta leave Thursday, but thought a day at the beach would be fun

Ron

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never been hassled hunting any public beach....anywhere. I'd pick one by some major tourist area and go for it. What are they going to do? Kick you off the beach?

OP
OP
B

bluescruise

Greenie
Mar 2, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, White's Prizm II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to Predido Key today at the beach near Flora Bama Package Lounge and Oyster Bar. Did ok for the first time ever salt water detecting. Got about $5 worth of clad, and a sparkly object my daughter says is a piece from some costume jewelry. Freaked me out for a second, was hopeful wishing for a diamond ring!! :laughing7: Hear's the goods for today
HH

Ron
0506131615.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions