Super Sniper coil
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By christo000
  • 1 Post By reednc

Thread: Super Sniper coil

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2012
    S.E. Michigan.
    Minelab CTX 3030.... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
    2366 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Super Sniper coil

Just recived the 4.5 in. Sniper Coil for my AT Pro. Dont know how much I will use it, becouse I really like the 5x8 DD, I added to the stock DD it came with. Guess I just wanted the option if the situation arose to need/use it. Had one for my Ace 350, and liked it, the few times I used it. I am done spending $$$$ this year on MDing unless..............................
    1844 Canadian Half Cent ... (2) 1859 Canadian Large Cent... 1873 Three Cent Nickle... 2- 1864 U.S. 2 Cent Piece... 1858 Seated Half Dime... 1875 Seated Half Dollar... 1863 Fatty IH ... Civil War Eagle I button ... Frisbie's Civil War Store Token

us
    its never lost

Mar 2013
    mass North Attleboro
    Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
    811 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper1841 View Post
    Just recived the 4.5 in. Sniper Coil for my AT Pro. Dont know how much I will use it, becouse I really like the 5x8 DD, I added to the stock DD it came with. Guess I just wanted the option if the situation arose to need/use it. Had one for my Ace 350, and liked it, the few times I used it. I am done spending $$$$ this year on MDing unless..............................
    Just like me I always say I'm done spending $$$, then u see that 1 thing that u may think its gonna help in that 1 big find & everything will be paid for lol keep posted on the sniper coil I have been wondering for a bit I have the 5 by 8 & really like it should have named that the sniper coil
    cooper1841 likes this.

us
    May 2012
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Garrett AT Pro
    117 times
    Metal Detecting
    I like to use the "hockey puck" coil when searching curb strips. It can search right next to parked cars. I have found many coins in places where my bigger coils would have been useless. The coin from my avatar photo was found using it.
    cooper1841 likes this.

Sponsored Links