Hate when that happens

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been kinda on a mini roll as of late, lots of clad, some Wheat cents, and a silver ring, and trinkets, its been a good couple weeks!:hello2: Rain yesterday, so today I was going........but where?:icon_scratch: I hate when I pick the wrong spot:BangHead: $1.65 in clad, and some scrap, for the buckets in the garage. Done well at this spot several times, today was just a nice morning to be out and listen to my good friend AT Pro talk to me :headbang: We will skip the pictures.......................that would be embaressing

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_searching.gif
Show the pictures - we like when you get embarrassed cooper.
killingme.gif

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't all be great days Cooper, but all do have the possibility of being great. That's why I go.

Hit a nearby park at lunch hour for a quick hunt today - 35 cents. Wish I had more time maybe I could have got to $1.65

HH,

Pete

NW Digger

Oct 14, 2012
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey you got outside, found something, I look at it as a win! :thumbsup:
On the flip side, I bet you know (as we do now) where you "won't" be going tomorrow!! :laughing7:

Old as Dirt

May 19, 2013
Crest Hill, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 & Garrett Pro PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been kinda on a mini roll as of late, lots of clad, some Wheat cents, and a silver ring, and trinkets, its been a good couple weeks!:hello2: Rain yesterday, so today I was going........but where?:icon_scratch: I hate when I pick the wrong spot:BangHead: $1.65 in clad, and some scrap, for the buckets in the garage. Done well at this spot several times, today was just a nice morning to be out and listen to my good friend AT Pro talk to me :headbang: We will skip the pictures.......................that would be embaressing

You did much better then me. I dug a 1994 quarter, 4 pull tabs ( the most I've ever found at one time) and a Tab soft drink bottle cap. Getting outside was worth it though.

Ism

Jun 17, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cooper, Got out Sunday and did about the same as you. While digging a target I looked up.
Seems the deer were interested in what I was doing. Two were about 25ft from me before they decided they saw enough.
Getting out is good!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread