Got me a new detector!!! Whites Coinmaster GT

dirtfisher

May 10, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster GT, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, HF9F Metal Detector.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got me a new detector!!! White's Coinmaster GT

Just traded ONE of my Tesoro Cibola's for a 3 month old White's Coinmaster GT in perfect condition. Didn't really see the need for two Tesoro Cibola's and have been eyeballing the GT for a while. Just so happened the guy had been looking for a Tesoro and it turned out to be the perfect trade. I must also say that it is my very first VDI machine. Seems to do just about everything. I can already tell a major difference between the Tesoro and the GT. Going to take a lot of getting used to. Anyone know much about this detector? Any tips or pointers would be great! 8-)

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats.gif
on your new puppy dirtfisher.

OP
OP
D

dirtfisher

May 10, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Anyone have any tips for it as it is entirely new to me. Not use to the multi-tone kind of sounds like R2-D2 on drugs lol

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks! Anyone have any tips for it as it is entirely new to me. Not use to the multi-tone kind of sounds like R2-D2 on drugs lol
Tone is a must,your eyes underground,you get better at finds,you learn thru experience,the best teacher,hit it BIG dude!!

OP
OP
D

dirtfisher

May 10, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should I only look at the screen when I get a two way signal kind of like my beep and dig detectors?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrates on ur new whites i have the v31 and tones wow coming from the atpro to a machine with over 190 tones was and still is taking time to get used to 1 thing i did was get items that i mainly dug zincs quarters dimes mercs whatever the main things were even some trash items all just to wave in front of the coil to c what they would sound off like in there individual ways that way if im out in the feild and i here the same or close u can kinda narrow it down. whites also has a great customer service and i do recomend the sef coils i cant say anything bad about them only goo and getting better every tiime i get out there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread