Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great question, I got s dd with my v3i stock wow great coil, now im running the sef coil 6x8 & the 10x12 on my. V3i the coils r better in all ways balanced,separation,EMI,depth,whole 9 yards & as of now I dont c me using any others for a while & this is just my opinión but the stock dd is a very good & dedo coil both types lines up r very close

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What detector are they for?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking at one for my Omega.

Unless. Ur goin used sef's are made by detech in Bulgaria & the only authorized dealer is kellyco on there site they have all the sef's for all detectors if u decide to order 1 email them first i did & Roberto Morales have me a better deal then on there site for being a tnet member

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have tried several coils on my MXT PRO and found the SEF coil to be deeper and has better separation than the others. I have used it in extremely trashy areas and still be able to sniff out the coins from the trash. I have taken my machine back to sites that have been hunted to the point of no more signals and was able to find many more silver and wheats at a deeper depth. Don't get me wrong as the other DD coils are still great. I just believe the SEF coils are a bit better. I keep my 6x10 and D2 as a back up in case something happens to my SEF while waiting to get another.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried several coils on my MXT PRO and found the SEF coil to be deeper and has better separation than the others. I have used it in extremely trashy areas and still be able to sniff out the coins from the trash. I have taken my machine back to sites that have been hunted to the point of no more signals and was able to find many more silver and wheats at a deeper depth. Don't get me wrong as the other DD coils are still great. I just believe the SEF coils are a bit better. I keep my 6x10 and D2 as a back up in case something happens to my SEF while waiting to get another.

Here here sef only ones that r gonna stay on my v3i

OP
OP
E

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm going to try to find an SEF used, which seems to be pretty difficult, but if I can't I'll just order one through kellyco. It seems to be the chosen coil of all who have used it.

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice I will be getting one by Christmas hopefully. Maybe I will have my knee back in shape by then as well lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions