Greenie
Sep 26, 2013
Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was looking to buy an ATPro until I found a E-Trac for sale, NIB with unbroken seal. The guy got an award from his company and wanted cash not a detector. Made a sweet deal on the price! First run with it was in the backyard. I've swept it in the past with my Tesoro Bandido and a MXT. After 30 minutes 8 digs 7 coins! A couple of the coins were 8"+. I was amazed what I had missed in the past. The learning curve begins and I look forward to it.

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
never tried the e trac but have wanted to good luck with it and welcome to the sight

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more you use it, the more you'll love it!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Hey, don't get me wrong (I love my ATPro) - but learned a long time ago that the real detecting is knowing what your MD is telling you Lefty59. Enjoy your new puppy.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
metal_detector.gif
Hey, don't get me wrong (I love my ATPro) - but learned a long time ago that the real detecting is knowing what your MD is telling you Lefty59. Enjoy your new puppy.
YES! A metal detector is incapable of lying.... you just have to figure out what it is telling you.... that's called EXPERIENCE! TTC

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope I have your luck one day. That sounds like a nice deal and a great hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread