cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've always wanted to take that trip also. I'll be curious to hear the feedback you get.

GoldDiggersLtd

Greenie
Oct 12, 2013
Well I can say from living here there is plenty of land to go at, even though we're only a small island... There's lots more history over here too if you want to find the older finds obviously, but you have to do your research. I'd like a trip over to you guys in the US to find some of that gold of yours ;-) I could always help you guys out with info on areas an places to stay or whatever, of you ever want any help or advice from the UK I'll always be happy to help you guys out.

scaupus

Apr 20, 2011
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad picked up an archeology guide to sussex back during the war (ww2), when he was stationed there. Sussex has incredible bronze, iron and medieval age history. henges, Tomb middens, Hill forts, Lots of Roman. I would think its a dream world for an md'er.

LootHunter

Oct 7, 2013
Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Those trips sound like so much fun. Just being able to dig up all that history and hold those old coins in your hand is amazing to me. Are they pricey? I would think the cost is mostly the flight over there?

timemachine

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Detector(s) used
GPZ7000 / Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MD'ing in the UK is definitely on my bucket list... Viking treasure, Roman treasure, Royalty, trade relics, coins, hoards, wow! So much history worth digging.

boss driver

Dec 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Dues, AT Pro, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's amazing over here. Not sure what you'd pay for flight and room, but the organised hunts aren't too expensive.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wanna go for the beer and the hunting...:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions